Role: Developing new business for retail segment.
Responsibilities in detail:
- Giving support to sales team and conducting training program.
- Conducting trials and applications of waterproofing system
- Direct sales forecasting activities and set performance goals accordingly.
- Analyze and control expenditures of division to conform to budgetary requirements.
- Assist marketing group in monitoring competitor products, sales and marketing activities.
- Establish and maintain relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners.
- Represent company at trade association meetings to promote product.
- Expand dealer/ Distributors network on strategic locations
- Well versed with all kind of sales analysis, expert in all kind of sales report i.e Dashboard, Sales Collection, Per Day, Monthly & Quarterly Sales Report
- Will have to keep track of the stocked inventory / Stock point management
- Handle the territory of Delhi
- Will have to keep an eye on upcoming projects in the area assigned
- To achieve the set sales and collection targets
|Diploma – Civil/ BSc
|Civil Engg/ MBA / Mtech / MSc
|Good communication. Fluent in spoken & written English
|Knowledge of Local Language would be added advantage
|2 – 3 Years
|4 – 6 Years
|Paint Industry / Hardware like Tile Industry
|Knowledge of Tools
|MS Office : MS Excel, PowerPoint
|– BSc/Diploma Civil/Civil Engineer
– Must have minimum 5 Years of experience in selling products of Construction Chemical, Tile or Paint Industry
– Must have minimum 5 years of experience working with government , architects, Consultants, Builders & Developers to get the approval on the ground of technical specification
– Should have managed a team of few people
– Must have held sales targets