Role: Developing new business for retail segment.
Responsibilities in detail:
- Giving support to sales team and conducting training program.
- Conducting trials and applications of waterproofing system
- Direct sales forecasting activities and set performance goals accordingly.
- Analyze and control expenditures of division to conform to budgetary requirements.
- Assist marketing group in monitoring competitor products, sales and marketing activities.
- Establish and maintain relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners.
- Represent company at trade association meetings to promote product.
- Expand dealer/ Distributors network on strategic locations
- Well versed with all kind of sales analysis, expert in all kind of sales report i.e Dashboard, Sales Collection, Per Day, Monthly & Quarterly Sales Report
- Will have to keep track of the stocked inventory / Stock point management
- Handle the territory of Delhi
- Will have to keep an eye on upcoming projects in the area assigned
- To achieve the set sales and collection targets
|Basic Qualification||Diploma – Civil/ BSc||Civil Engg/ MBA / Mtech / MSc|
|Other Skills||Good communication. Fluent in spoken & written English||Knowledge of Local Language would be added advantage|
|Experience||2 – 3 Years||4 – 6 Years|
|Domain||Paint Industry / Hardware like Tile Industry||Construction Chemical|
|Knowledge of Tools||MS Office : MS Excel, PowerPoint|
|Hiring Criteria||– BSc/Diploma Civil/Civil Engineer
– Must have minimum 5 Years of experience in selling products of Construction Chemical, Tile or Paint Industry
– Must have minimum 5 years of experience working with government , architects, Consultants, Builders & Developers to get the approval on the ground of technical specification
– Should have managed a team of few people
– Must have held sales targets